Thank you for purchasing our HTML template. This documentation will help you to:
- Understand structure and architecture of the template
- Install all required dependencies and start project locally
- How to modify templates and extend template features
- How to build production package and deploy on live server
IF you are not interested in
nunjucks templating language, you can just run command
npm run start and copy HTML code from generated
- Tailwind CSS - A utility-first CSS framework
- 11ty - A simpler static site generator
production version of template you can just copy all content from
dist folder and move to a server.
To install development version of template with support for nunjucks & eleventy files, you need to install nodejs LTS version.
Go to root folder of your project (same level with package.json file) and execute following command in terminal:
cd my-websitenpm install
To preview your changes as you edit the files, you can run a local development server that will serve your website and reflect the latest changes.
npm run start
Travelata is a modern static website generator so we need to build the website into a directory of static contents and put it on a web server so that it can be viewed. To build the website:
npm run build
This command will build production-ready website, you can find build in